2 Bed | 2 Bath | Sleeps up to 8 guests | No Pets | No Smoking
This condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests.
Master bedroom: King
Guest bedroom: King
Living room: Sleeper Sofa
Enclosed Balcony: Pull-out couch (full-size)
This Branson Condo is located at Thousand Hills at Grand Legacy, behind the Grand Palace and 76 Strip and all Branson has to offer. It offers a 2-bedroom/2-bath floor plan sleeping up to 8 guests.
Our condo is equipped with plenty of features and amenities to make your stay convenient, comfortable, and luxurious:
* Whirlpool jetted tub in master bedroom
* Spacious, elegantly furnished living room
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Washer and dryer
* TVs, DVD players, cable, and Wi-Fi
* Park-like views from the private patio
Entertainment: Cable TV, Wi-Fi
Geographic: Near the 76 Branson Strip
Kitchen: Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware and Dishes
Living: Air Conditioning, Central Heat & Air, Washer & Dryer, Jetted tub, Linens, Iron and Ironing board, Wi-Fi
Outdoor: BBQ Grill (community shared), Golf course (public)
* Golf Course (public)
* Community BBQ Grill
* Walking trails (nearby)
* And more
* Branson Landing – 3.6 miles
* Branson Meadows – 3.2 miles
* Tanger Outlet – 1.2 miles
* Rhodes Family Price Chopper (Grocery store) – 0.4 miles
* Wal-Mart – 0.4 miles
* Table Rock Lake – 3.5 miles
* Taneycomo – 2.0 miles
* Dixie Stampede – 1.6 miles
* Showboat Branson Belle – 4.2 miles
* Sight and Sound Theater – 3.4 miles
* Silver Dollar City – 8.9 miles
* Whitewater – 3.3 miles
* Theme parks
* Branson Landing
* Outlet malls
* Golf courses
* Boat rentals/water sports
* Hiking trails
Pet Policy: Due to potential allergy concerns we ask our guests not bring their pets into our units.
Smoking policy: While we ask our guests not to smoke inside our units, most of them have private porches or patios that can be used for smoking.
Cancellation policy: All cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival are 100% refundable.
Check out our video to see for yourself.