Frequently Asked Questions
To make your Branson vacation as effortless and memorable as possible, we’ve put together a list of our most FAQ about our Branson condos for your convenience. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please don’t hesitate to contact us—we’re happy to help!
What’s the reservation process like?
- In order to hold your unit, we require a 25% deposit with your reservation. Your remaining balance will be due 15 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation is made less than 15 days prior to your check-in date, we’ll require the full balance when you make your reservation. Once you’ve made your reservation, we’ll send you an email confirmation. When you’ve paid for your reservation in full, you’ll receive another email with the physical address of the condo and turn-by-turn directions to the unit, as well as a unique numeric code for the keyless pad on the front door. You will not need to check in—you may go straight to your reserved unit and make yourself right at home.
Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Can I pay cash upon arrival?
- Because we require all reservations to be paid in full prior to arrival, paying cash upon your arrival is not an option.
Do you require a damage deposit?
- No, we don’t require a damage deposit. However, we do require a credit card to keep on file during your stay for any incidental fees.
What’s your cancellation policy?
- To receive a full refund, we require a 30-day cancellation notice prior to your day of arrival.
Will I have to pay any extra fees during my stay?
- No. All fees are included in the rental rate quoted to you prior to arrival.
What are your nightly rental rates?
- Our rates vary based on the type of condo you choose and the time of year you visit. To check our current rental prices and availability, please see our Online Reservations page.
Do you offer discounted rates?
- Yes, we offer discounted rates for most stays of seven nights or more, depending on the dates and unit type you are interested in. For more information visit our Branson Condo Specials page.
Do you have an age minimum?
- You must be 21 years or older in order to make a reservation.
Where do I check in?
- You do not need to check in anywhere. Once you’ve paid the full balance of your reservation before your arrival, we’ll send you a confirmation email with a unique 6-digit code that will allow you to access your reserved unit any time after 4:00 PM on your day of arrival.
What time will my unit be available on my day of arrival? What time do I need to be out of the unit on my day of departure?
- On your day of arrival, your unit will be ready for you by 4:00 PM. On your day of departure, you must vacate the unit by 10:00 AM.
Can I smoke inside the units?
- Most of our units have private porches or patios that may be used for smoking. However, we ask that our guests not smoke inside the cabins and condos.
Are smoking units available?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer smoking units. However, guests may smoke on the private porches or patios that are included with most of our cabins and condos. We only ask that guests do not smoke inside the units.
Can I bring a pet with me?
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets inside the units, out of respect for guests with allergies and also to avoid accidents. However, there are several pet care providers located in the Branson area—including a pet camp, a pet resort, and even a pet spa! We recommend that you contact the Branson Chamber of Commerce for more information.
What type of Internet connection do you have?
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available in most of our units.
Is cable provided?
- Yes, we offer basic Cable TV.
What electronics are included in the unit?
- Each of our units comes equipped with a TV, DVD and/or VCR players.
Do you provide books or games in the units?
- Because our guests have such a broad range of tastes, we are not able to supply books or games in our limited space. However, we encourage you to bring whatever you need to make your stay more enjoyable!
Do you have laundry facilities on-site?
- Each of our condos is equipped with a washer and dryer for your personal use.
Is parking available?
- Yes, two free parking spaces are allotted nearby for each unit. Additional parking is available in an adjacent lot.
Are linens and towels provided?
- Yes, we do provide all the bedding and towels you will need during your stay. This includes a set of sheets for each bed, sheets for the sleeper sofa, and six sets of towels (a set consists of one large and one medium towel, a hand towel, and a washcloth).
Do you offer rollaway beds or cribs?
- Unfortunately, roll-away beds and cribs are not available.
What supplies are provided in the units?
- We provide our guests with a “Welcome Pack” of supplies that includes a toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels, dishwashing liquid, and dishwasher detergent.
What kitchen appliances are included in the units?
- All of our units are equipped with the major appliances you’ll need on a day-to-day basis: a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, and dryer.
Is there a grill available?
- Due to safety regulations grills are not available.
Can I bring my Wii/Playstation/Xbox?
- All of our TVs are equipped with HDMI and/or RCA connections so you can hook up your gaming device of choice.
What amenities are available at the resorts?
- Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and playgrounds are some of the most common amenities available to our guests. For specific amenities available please visit our Search page.
Still have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us! Text or call us at 417-BRANSON (272-6766).
How to reserve a Branson Cabin or Condo with BransonCondosOnline.com